Dr Rupnit Kaur Kalpdev MD (OBGYN)
Area of Expertise
High Risk Obstetrics
Adolescent Health & Reproductive Medicine
Dr. Rupnit Kaur is an Obstetrician-Gynaecologist and Infertility Consultant. Dr. Kaur originally received her medical degree from Rajendra Medical College, Patiala, Punjab in 1990. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh, INDIA in 2011. After completing post-graduation, she completed senior residency for three years from Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, India. Since 2015 she is working as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist with Dr Renu Chakravarty (renowned Obstetrician-Gynaecologist Panchkula, India) at Chakravarty Nursing Home (Panchkula, India).
In her residency she managed around 2000 Gynaecological and obstetrics patients. She is trained in management of High Risk pregnancy, Medical and Surgical disorders in pregnancy, Rh allo-immunized pregnancy and prenatal diagnostic tests; including assisting in prenatal diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as intrauterine transfusion in specialty clinics, in PGIMER Chandigarh. She has also obtained formal training in Gynaecological Pathology and Research Methodology and Biostatistics from PGIMER, Chandigarh. She has 5 years of experience in the same field. She is a member of FOGSI.
M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) 
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India
M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) 
Rajendra Medical College, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Patiala, Punjab, India.
|High Risk Pregnancy||Trained in management of High Risk pregnancy, Medical and Surgical disorders in pregnancy, Rh allo-immunized pregnancy and Hypertensive Disorders of pregnancy. Trained in prenatal diagnostic tests; including assisting in prenatal diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as intrauterine transfusion. Performed procedures such as amniocentesis, chorionic villous sampling.|
|Adolescent Health||Trained from PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Reproductive Health & Infertility||Trained from PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Maternal Critical Care||Trained in management of obstetrical critical cases ( e.g. postpartum hemorrhage, puerperal sepsis, obstetric shock etc) from PGIMER Chandigarh.|
|Laparoscopy Surgery||Trained in PGIMER Chandigarh & Govt Medical College & Hospital, Sec 32, Chandigarh.|
|Gynaec-Oncology||Trained in PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Research Methodology and Biostatistics||Trained form PGIMER, Chandigarh.|
|Gynaecological Pathology||Trained from Department of Pathology, PGIMER, Chandigarh.|
- Traumatic Vesico-vaginal fistula. Bhalla V, Kaur R. SIU 2015 Abstract book 35th Congress of Societe International D’Urologie. World Journal of Urology 2016 (Jan) ;1 :141.
- Neovagina Creation: A new method using disposable syringe mold with Interceed. Kalpdev A, Kaur R. Journal of Gynecologic Surgery. November 2015, 31(6): 342-346 .
- Intrapartum uterine and bladder rupture during attempted vaginal birth after cesarean section: a case report. Tondon R, Bhalla V, Kaur R, Singh A, Sehgal A. JMCC 2014 (March);4(1): 25-28.
- Isolated plexiform neurofibroma presenting as white lesion of vulva: Case report. Arora S, Kaur R, Goel P, Punia RPS. Int J Case Rep Images 2014;5(7):505–508.
- Uterine vascular lesions: a rare cause of abnormal uterine bleeding, reporting of two cases. Arora S, Kaur R, Huria A, Gupta A. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(3): 749-753.
- Large cervical leiomyoma posing as diagnostic dilemma. Arora S, Kaur R, Goyal P, Tandon R, Prabhakar S, Kaur N. JMCC 2013 (Sept);3(2): 24-26.
Life Member of the Federation of Obstetrics And Gynecologic Societies of Northern India (FOGSI)
Registered practitioner under Medical Council of India / Punjab Medical Council